Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lost hair now growing back in - What to do with it?

I dyed my hair WAY to much when I was in my teenage/early adult years. And I started to lose my hair because of it. I actually lost quite a bit of hair.



Anyway, then I got pregnant, and didnt dye my hair in almost 2 years, and its starting to grow back in. The hairs that are regrowing are like the size of my pinky finger.



I cant tie my hair back because these hairs are still there and it looks horrible. I have a bit of a cowlick thing going on, and the hairs kind of stick out. I really dislike it.



What can I do about this? I was thinking of getting side swept bangs. Do you think that would work with camoflauging them or make them stand out more?



Any other suggestions are really appreciated!



Lost hair now growing back in - What to do with it?

Try a side parting and waxing them down so you have a slick hair style and can tie the rest of your hair back.

No comments:

Post a Comment