Monday, November 16, 2009

Why did ryan sheckler cut his hair? I heard something about losing a bet. does anyone know?

I was just curious to the reason.



Why did ryan sheckler cut his hair? I heard something about losing a bet. does anyone know?

Yeah lost a bet and ahd to put gum in it.



An dit got so tuck he ahd to egt it cut and he decided on a fo-hawk



I looks awfull, no?



Why did ryan sheckler cut his hair? I heard something about losing a bet. does anyone know?

I don't know. But then again, I didn't know he cut his hair...



Why did ryan sheckler cut his hair? I heard something about losing a bet. does anyone know?

my one friend i think mentioned something about getting gum stuck in it, but that sounds pretty ridiculous, so i don't know if that's true as i'm not an avid follower.



Why did ryan sheckler cut his hair? I heard something about losing a bet. does anyone know?

i dont know the reason. why dont you google it. All i know is that hes not so sexy anymore. when i saw a picture of him i almost cried. That was an exageration but still. why???



Why did ryan sheckler cut his hair? I heard something about losing a bet. does anyone know?

looks better long!



Why did ryan sheckler cut his hair? I heard something about losing a bet. does anyone know?

i dont know! it makes me mad though he was SOOO much hotter with his hair longer...



Why did ryan sheckler cut his hair? I heard something about losing a bet. does anyone know?

my friends and i were all wondering the same thing!



he's not as cute anymore!!



haha

No comments:

Post a Comment