Monday, November 16, 2009

Does dr. miracle's temple nd nape balm really work? my hair is long and natural but im losing t

ive got nice average length hair and its natural and very soft. i like to wear hair extensions alot and over the few years my hair at the front has had growth problems. its not growing very much and i seem to have some bald patches at the front and i think my hair line is receeding. does dr. miracles temple and nape balm work well for this aswell??



Does dr. miracle's temple nd nape balm really work? my hair is long and natural but im losing the front.?

I have short, relaxed hair, but my temple and nape have been increasingly thinning. I'm in the process of growing my hair out and my hairdresser suggested this product to speed up the process (she uses it as well). I bought it right after my hair appointment. I get my hair trimmed every week and a half. From the day I started using this product to the my next hair appointment, my hairdresser went from looking at no hair to actually having to trim the hair on the nape of my neck with scissors!! I continue to use this product and HIGHLY reccommend it. Good luck!



Does dr. miracle's temple nd nape balm really work? my hair is long and natural but im losing the front.?

I have heard that it works pretty good. Another popular one is the spot serum, where it makes certain spots grow....you should give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment