Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hair Product Question, pls assist?

[[Okay, so I had mentioned b4 about my hair thinning and stuff b/c I have not been taking care of it. I permed my hair yesterday and the hairdresser said that I have to come every week for deep conditioning treatment. ]]



Anyways...... I heard ppl saying that DOO GRO was a good product, it has gotten many good reviews but I have read 2 or 3 reviews (so far) that state the product causes them to LOSE hair and have a sore scalp.



How can I be sure that this will not happen to me??



Hair Product Question, pls assist?

any perm is going to dry your scalp out. It is really your scalp that the hairdresser is trying to cure by giving weekly conditioners. Better to go to a beauty supply store and ask them, they can get you some vitamin spray, like hairspray, that works wonders.



I get permanents every three months, so I know how to take care of my hair. Thank you for allowing me to answer your question. Pincurled



Hair Product Question, pls assist?

uhh you use it!! DUH!!!



i use doo gro meg athcik oil it works!!!



it really does work



Hair Product Question, pls assist?

I've actually heard negative reviews about it. I guess the only way you can really know if it had those kind of side effects is by trying it out. Go to This web forum, these ladies can help you. http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/



Hair Product Question, pls assist?

I am currently using Dr. Miracles products. I never had any problems or hair loss. If anything I have a lot of new growth.



Hair Product Question, pls assist?

Never heard of DOO GRO. Deep conditioning treatment at a salon (esp. in NY) can add up really quickly. ESP if it has to be done every week! Try this recipe for a self applied hot oil treatment:



* 1/2 cup of dried/crushed rosemary leaves



* 1/2 cup olive oil



Combine ingredients then heat up until warm. Strain. Coat the entire scalp and ends of hair with the oil mixture. Wrap hair in saran wrap and a towel over that, leave on for 15 minutes. Wash hair twice to remove the oil. Use this treament twice a month or when you need a deep conditioning. Leaves your hair shiny and rehydrated. Be careful around your face and hairline with any oils, you don't want your forehead to break out!



OR



If your salon carries it, you might try Champagne Curls %26amp; Kaviar Kinks Hair Restoration %26amp; Growth Treatment



http://www.curlylox.com/products.php?cId...



It's specially made for chemically treated (i.e. permed or dyed), Ebony beauty hair. (Didn't want to say "ethnic hair" cause that would sound racist, in my opinion)

No comments:

Post a Comment