Monday, November 16, 2009

When i take a shower, i put conditioner on my hair and then i brush my hair while im in the shower..

is that bad for my hair?? does it make you lose hair??



When i take a shower, i put conditioner on my hair and then i brush my hair while im in the shower..?

It should be good for your hair, it will cause LESS breakage. and it is recommended to do that if you have curly hair. no it doesn't make you lose hair, it just pulls out hair thats already loose.



When i take a shower, i put conditioner on my hair and then i brush my hair while im in the shower..?

It does never brush your hair with a hair brush while you are int he shower it not only makes you loose hair it also damages your hair try combing your hair insted that is what my hair dresser recomended for me because i did the same thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment